8TH Transition to BHS: Feb. 22. 6pm, BHS Open House
8th Grade Transition To Basalt High School: Information for 2017/2018:
- Basalt High School hosts an Open House on February 22 for 8th grade families at 6pm. It's very important for all families to attend! Read the information letter on this evening in English and Spanish: Click Here
- The new BHS 2017/18 course catalog is now available here. .Students must return their course selection sheets to BMS by Tuesday, February 28th. High school counselors and staff will return to BMS then to answer questions and pick up forms.
- Check out the BHS Frequently Asked Questions document with great information on common transition concerns: Click Here
- Check out information on the 9th grade AP Geography class option here
- Wondering about registering for Math 1 or Math 2? Here's a Fact Sheet on why 8th grade math is so important to high school.
- Check out the BHS website (http://bhs.rfsd.k12.co.us/) and LIKE the BHS Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/BasaltHighSchool)
- Schedule a tour of BHS. A tour or student shadowing is available upon request. Contact Ann Burns, the counseling registrar, at (970) 384-5958
- Still have questions? Contact Principal Peter Mueller or Assistant Principal Jamie Hozack at (970) 384-5959
RECAP: 8th Grade transition to High School Meeting
Watch the video of this evening presentation to 8th grade families earlier this year by BHS Principal Peter Mueller and BHS Assistant Principal Jamie Hozack below.
For the powerpoint presentation, click here