We have some urgent volunteer needs that we hope you can donate a few hours of your time to help out with in the upcoming weeks:
FOR THE 4th GRADE ICE CREAM SOCIAL MAY 23, 3:30pm
This year’s 4th Grade Ice Cream Social is scheduled for Thursday, May 23 at 3:30 pm. We are looking for 5th grade parent volunteers and students to help run the event. Specifically we need:
- A parent to purchase ice cream and bring it to the school day-of (you will be reimbursed)
- A parent to purchase a couple helium balloons for the welcome table (you will be reimbursed)
- Several parents to man the tables, help students with the combination locks table, wear badges and answer parent questions. If you’d like to bring your student, we’d love student representatives as well; Spanish-speaking parents to answer questions if needed would be great!
IN THE LIBRARY:
Ms. Douglass needs help with book inventory and Chromebook check-ins over the next few weeks. She promises it’s super easy to do, and would love it if anyone can start asap with inventory on Monday, but other dates include:
- Starting 5/06 - inventory = ANYTIME...it's easy!
- 5/28 Tuesday - Core 7 CB check-in (2:25 - 3:20)
- 5/30 Thursday - Core 7 CB check-in (2:25 - 3:20)
- 5/31 Friday - Core 3 CB check-in (10:45 - 11:00)
IN THE ART ROOM:
FOR THE BAND CONCERT MAY 21:
Volunteers are needed in a variety of capacities. Please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a49aea729a31-spring3
FOR THE CHOIR CONCERT MAY 23
Sign up at the below link for the Choir Concert fundraiser: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0f49afa629a5f49-preconcert3
FOR THE BAND GLENWOOD CAVERNS TRIP MAY 28
Chaperones are needed for this trip. Please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a49aea729a31-glenwood1
FOR GRADUATION-- 8TH GRADE ONLY:
There are lots of volunteering opportunities available for 8th grade families to help out with graduation. Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094BADA62BA4FB6-8thgrade
Thank you for supporting our school and our teachers with your volunteer hours as we wrap up the school year!