BEF Raffle Tickets Now Available: Support BMS!
All BMS students are being sent home with 10 raffle tickets to buy or sell for the Basalt Education Foundation’s annual fundraiser, the Taste of Basalt. This year’s event at the Roaring Fork Club is set for Saturday, November 3, 2018. Every dollar of every ticket sold goes back directly to Basalt Middle School, so we need your support!
The prizes for this year’s raffle are:
Grand Prize: 49” Sony Bravia Ultra HD Smart LED TV
Second Prize: $500 Apple Gift Card
Third Prize: $250 Cash
Each raffle ticket costs $5, or $20 for 5 tickets. Students have been asked to return the ticket stubs and money to their teacher. They must return all unsold tickets. The final pickup for money, ticket stubs and unsold tickets is Thursday, November 1.
- The student who sells the most raffle tickets wins 4 movie tickets to Movieland.
- The top 2 selling classes win a PG movie-viewing party in the new auditorium. The 2 classes will get to vote on the movie choice.
- Incentive prizes for BMS students who sell the most by October 17th and by October 19th from each grade include a Gift Card to favorite spot in Basalt & Willits (like Timbos Pizza, Starbucks, and Sure Thing Burger).
- If every student sells 8 tickets, Mrs. Ellsperman will dye her hair purple! And she REALLY wants to dye her hair purple!
- More raffle tickets can be obtained from the school front office.
The Basalt Education Foundation's premier fundraising event, Taste of Basalt, is Saturday, November 3 from 6-11pm at the Roaring Fork Club. Tickets sell out fast and are available at www.basaltedu.org beginning September 28.
Thank you for your support of BMS